Monday 21 January 2013

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work we go.

I read an article today about a study that was done a few years ago.  The results of the study showed that 6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy.  Well Kristynn isn't a dwarf, (except her hunter on World of Warcraft)  But she was very excited to go to her first day of work.  And she was singing show tunes the whole way there. (Which is actually very normal for her)

I am loving it here, its summer but its not too hot, and since we are at sea level I can actually get up and walk places without being out of breath the entire walk, or sweating like I've just been out jogging, or yogging, I'm not sure it might be a soft J.

Stay Classy San Diego


(Brian composed this post)

1 comment:

  1. Just to clarify on Brian's post - I wasn't actually singing show tunes on the way to work. If anyone knows me at all, I'm not nearly that cheery in the morning!

    ReplyDelete